National Account Manager
is currently partnering with a leading Personal Care Manufacturer, on the search for a National Account Manager. This is a full-time, permanent role with an expectation of 2 days in the office per week based in West Yorkshire.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing the business within defined customers as a key part of the business growth strategy. The ability to be creative and flexible in your approach to overcome and be successful in the ever-changing world of the UK retailer is also critical.
- Achieving annual budget
- Building and working to agreed JBP’s across retail partners
- Maximise opportunities with retailers, identifying opportunities to partner in new category areas
- Take ownership of the accounts P&L
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, creating relevant reports where necessary
- Analysing and presenting market data/focus group outcomes to provide insight to the customer.
- 3-5 years account management experience
- Good negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong networker, confident in prospecting and closing skills.
- Solution orientated, self-starter with a positive can-do attitude who builds trusting relationships.
- Team orientated with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage and prioritise the expectations of key stakeholders (internal and external) with desire and drive to succeed.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a focus on profitability to drive sustainable growth.
- Ability to analyse data and trends to extract valuable conclusions.
- MS office and IT skills, especially strong excel skills.