National Account Manager
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Premium Drinks Brand, on the search for a National account manager. This is a permanent Remote role.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic National Account Manager with experience in the drinks industry, specifically in the on-trade sector. As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key on-trade customers, driving sales and profitability, and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to grow sales and profitability for key on-trade customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, ensuring their needs are understood and met
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, marketing, and operations, to develop and execute account-specific initiatives and programs
- Monitor and analyze market trends and customer insights to identify opportunities for growth
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
- Manage customer budgets and financial performance against targets
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to assess performance and identify areas for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitive activity, and market developments
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the drinks industry, with a focus on the on-trade sector
- Proven track record of driving sales growth and profitability in key accounts
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High energy and a driven, results-oriented mindset
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Must have previous experience working with wholesalers
If you are a highly driven and results-oriented National Account Manager with experience in the drinks industry, specifically in the on-trade sector contact Dana Bond today.