Are you an experienced Operations Manager?
Do you have a proven track record leading in operations & logistics functions?
Do you have a commercial & Logistical mindset?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Furniture brand on the search for an Operations Manager. This is a permanent role, based in Leeds.
- Ensuring that processes are robust, regularly reviewed and delivered with excellence
- Define the scope and ambition of the Operation and Logistics function using industry best practice to shape what good looks like for the business on a global level
- Taking the lead on all logistics negotiations & planning as well as assisting with onboarding of new DC’s both in the UK and Internationally
- Lead on negotiations with service tendering e.g., working to source 3rd party partners where needed
- Technical and IT knowledge, working closely with 3rd party companies to ensure the best service
- Overseeing and planning new customer onboarding from an operational and logistical standpoint
- Planning and implementing strategies for launching directly into new international territories, working closely with the QC team, and suppliers to ensure successful execution
- Supporting the Sales, and Category teams with business reporting requirements on a monthly and weekly basis
- Project management across all Operational and Logistical activities
What we are looking for:
- Experience to drive Operation & Logistics functions with track record of success
- Experience with Furniture products would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced team with tight deadlines
- Proven experience within the consumer space managing end-to-end projects with multiple key stakeholders
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Self-motivated, confident energetic and creative mindset
- Proven commercial acumen with experience negotiating pricing
Please contact Abbie Richardson for further details.