Paid Media Manager
Global Paid Media Manager
Are you an expert in paid digital marketing strategies?
Are you passionate about paid media and optimising consumer journeys?
Have you got a proven track record in executing campaigns with product launches?
Macgregor Black are partnering with a global market leading Consumer brand, on the search for a Global Paid Media Manager, based in Amsterdam.
- Responsible for global paid media strategy across paid channels in close collaboration with all regions.
- You will plan and execute media spend in EMEA digital channels to cater for the full funnel, making sure to not miss out on .com sales whilst not competing with retailers
- You will play a key role in the transition towards a data driven and predictive attribution modelling, to further enhance and tap into upsell, cross sell and CLV in company bidding strategies
- Leading a small team of paid experts, to plan and set goals for the full year campaigns in alignment with stakeholders from our other unpaid channels.
- Together with your team, manage our EMEA paid activities via our media agency.
- Ensure continuously optimization of paid activities and make sure we are always up to speed on the latest trends and opportunities in close dialogue with Facebook, Google TikTok etc.
- Reporting on key markets and global digital media investments
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of paid digital marketing channels and a commercial mindset.
- Hands on experience with paid digital channels, either from a business or agency side.
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Passion for paid media and for optimizing consumer journeys.
- Excellent understanding of PPC, paid social media, Programmatic, Affiliates, Amazon etc. and the relevant KPIs to track.
- Understanding of how to plan and execute campaigns with many products at the same time, with similar audiences.
- Strong understanding of different digital media attribution and measurement methodologies and tools like view-through, last-click, and multitouch attribution.
- Good understanding of how agencies set up campaigns, creative, placements etc.
- A technical understanding of tagging, tracking and data capture of impressions, clicks, and website interaction in AdTech platforms.
- Good stakeholder management skills and understanding of how to onboard/share learnings with across teams.
Please contact Emily Robson for further information.