Are you an experienced process engineer with a food, drink, or chemical manufacturing background?
Do you have a proven track record of improving manufacturing processes and functionalities?
Are you a result driven engineer, looking for a fresh new challenge in a forward thinking business?
MacGregor Black is partnering with a leading FMCG brand on the search for Process Engineer. This is a perm role based in Doncaster.
- To take an active and key role in the continuous improvements and developments to plant, processes and systems of work.
- Follow and implement all site procedures and programs relating to health, safety, hygiene, housekeeping and quality.
- Supporting the running of the production facilities, whilst maintaining safe processes, systems, and procedures of work.
- Assisting in improvement projects to always maximise production output in line with the production schedules.
What are we looking for?
- BSc / MSc qualified in a relevant engineering field.
- Appropriate practical and technical experience.
- Proven interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Supervisory and training qualifications an advantage.
- Qualifications and working knowledge in Continuous Improvement.
- Patience to resolve and see tasks through to reach the intended goals.
- Proven communicator with ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
Salary is up to £50k + benefits.
Day shift, Mon-Fri.
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.