Product and Brand lead
Product and Brand Lead
Are you passionate about colour cosmetics?
Do you have experience with cosmetic formulation?
Would you like to be apart of a fast growing, organic brand?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Leading International Health and Beauty company, the search for Product and Brand Lead. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Product and Brand Lead, you will be responsible for accelerating the company’s growth through strategic portfolio and product design and expansion, best in class product and campaign delivery.
- Work collaboratively with Founder and the leadership team to set and execute the brand portfolio strategy (sizing of opportunity, product, pricing strategy, selling proposition)
- Own the design and delivery of NPD, in partnership with the Founder
- Create, develop and successfully implement annual innovation calendars in line with strategic goals set for the brand.
- Work directly with external suppliers (formula + packaging) to deliver best-in class NPD from concept to launch, on time and within budget, with the support of a NPD and Ops Managers.
- Lead design and own delivery of key brand and product campaigns (full launch toolkit: visuals, big idea, sharp USP, claims, shoots, press release, video assets).
- Lead portfolio optimisation projects across catalogue, brand architecture product and/or packaging.
- Develop sampling strategy in partnership with head of brand, and ensure efficient, on time, on budget production of samples.
- Stay on top of big market trends, competition, and general innovation on the Beauty market to ensure best in class, sharp and highly competitive communication at a brand and product level.
- Be the key Point of Contact for all product related queries in the team.
What are we looking for?
- 5 years’ experience in the health and beauty industry
- Must have colour cosmetics experience
- Global team experience is highly desirable
- Connection: deeply in touch with consumer and market trends (beauty overall and make up in particular). Expert understanding of the beauty landscape, its dynamics, levers and drivers.
- Outstanding Leadership: track record of setting a clear vision and engaging and enabling a diverse group of people to deliver against it. As well as influencing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Superb analytical skills: proven ability to map out diverse market with business drivers and to build the right strategy to win.
- Brand Building: successfully led brand development (campaigns, product innovation and operations)
- NPD knowledge: lead NPD from product to launch, working directly with external suppliers.
- Agility: proven ability to work in both large and small organizations flexibly to deliver the best outcome for the business in our competitive landscape.
- Complexity management: successfully worked on brands that have a wide variety of skus (ideally in luxury) with a deep understanding of the running of a successful beauty business.
- Building relationships: proven track record of building long term productive relationships both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexible, game changing, driven.
- Financial acuity: end to end ownership of the financial responsibility for product development and brand building content development.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Kriisti Atherton today for more information.