Product & Consumer Marketing Manager
Product & Consumer Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion for connecting product to consumers?
Do you enjoy having autonomy?
Are you excited by new product launches?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a leading consumer electronics company, on the search for a Product & Consumer Marketing Manager. This is a Hybrid role based in Leeds.
- Lead the Product Marketing Agenda for Cooking and Dishwasher
- Produce competitor benchmarking to understand the competitor features and benefits
- Project manage new product launch plan
- Produce, manage, and update the GTM plans for premium/hero Cooking & Dish SKUs. To share with PM, Sales and HQ.
- Responsible for all product messaging such as key features, USPs, comparison with competitors.
- Support sales and product for retailer presentations and ranging.
- Creative thinking of naming conventions and brainstorming of product features (i.e. naming of features and tag lines).
- Liaise with UK and HQ PM team to digest, share and communicate product roadmaps.
- Gather images, videos, content and supporting materials such as energy labels.
- Contribute to new line forms with key consumer info and product USPs.
- Product training f or internal and external stakeholders across Cooking and Dish
- Manage PR samples for expert reviews, create info sheets and any queries to receive highest review.
- Support marketing team in executing product marketing strategy.
- Agree timelines and deadlines with for the development of new products with HQ product management, engineering or manufacturing departments.
- Responsibility for retailer online merchandising, strong, consistent messaging that remains on brand. This will include product pages, promo banner, offsite activities and more.
- Provide and develop training to both internal and external stakeholders on product.
- Test new goods and products.
- Liaise with third party agencies to ensure successful delivery of campaigns.
- Provide regular sales analysis and reporting.
- Ability to collaborate and work with internal departments such as Sales, Product, Marketing, Accounts, etc.
- Provide e-commerce / digital marketing content management.
- Contribute to supporting key projects in raising brand awareness.
- Co-ordinate retailer training events and support other departments with product marketing training
- Design updates and changes to marketing collateral. (i.e banners, pos, etc)
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products.
- Keep in touch with current market trends across the CE industry.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years product marketing experience with a well rounded approach to multiple disciplines. Experience in Cooking and Dishwasher is preferred.
- Experience with major online retailers.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent (minimum award 2;1).
- Able to demonstrate good attention to detail and level of accuracy.
- Exceptional in co-ordinating projects and ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products/features telling the story of products for various marketing channels.
- Analytical approach to market insight data to draw conclusions. (Ideally worked with GFK data in previous role(s))
- Able to demonstrate good research skills. A crucial aspect of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customers needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you will need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate cross functional collaboration with other department functions and agency management.
- Commercially astute product marketer with the ability to demonstrate structured analysis, reporting and ROI on activity.
- Results focused attitude.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with pressure.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
Competitive salary + benefits
Please contact Emily Robson for a confidential discussion today.