Do you have proven experience in an administrative role?
Are you passionate about product development?
Do you want to further your career in a global business?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading Toy brand on the search for a Product Coordinator. This is a permanent role based in the Manchester office.
- Be the administrative lead for the department, supporting the buying team within toys
- Assist with development and delivery of new product lines
- Support with existing product improvement
- Product & data entry into the systems
- Collating information to complete the costing sheets
- Keeping all product listings up to date
- Creating & distributing minutes for category focused meetings
- Customer set up forms & onboarding
- Critical path tracking
- Working closely with the Operations team merchandiser to ensure key pivotal dates are met in line with critical path
- Issuing and tracking of development samples to customers and factories
- Processing samples received and passing to relevant internal stakeholders
- Maintain and organise the sample room ensuring organisation at all times
- Prepare samples for customer meetings
- Market analysis and research where appropriate
- Attending trade shows with the wider team when necessary
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative position
- Experience with buying admin or product development desired but not essential
- Knowledge of Excel is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative
- Team player with clear communication skills
- Confident with presenting
- Numerical and analytical skills
Please contact Abbie Richardson for further information.