Product Supply Manager
Product Supply Manager
Are you an experienced product supply manager?
Are you an enthusiastic team player?
Are you motivated and driven by success?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a leading consumer goods brand on the search for a Product Supply Manager. This role is a permanent position based onsite in Surrey.
As Product Supply Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with third-party suppliers, as well as forecasting activities associated with customers and stock. The Product Supply Manager creates and maintains the forecast by incorporating information gathered from sales, marketing, and finance. We are looking for an experienced supply manager with a strong growth mindset, and a can-do culture of doing what it takes to achieve success
What you’ll do:
- Manage existing relationships with third-party contract manufacturers as well as on-boarding new suppliers
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and wider operations/ supply team daily
- Ensure stock levels are maintained in retailers and third-party logistic facilities, developing statistical forecasts for the company wide Master Plan established by demand review
- Continuously review stock levels, ensuring best practice with shipments coming into UK & international markets
- Anticipate potential issues by comparing demand with supply in the short, medium & long-term acting on instinct and making decisions
- Continuously review supply chain processes & systems, improving and modernising where possible
- Take the lead on all demand planning & forecasting activities
- Analyse data and trends to support in the overall business growth
- Deliver industry analytics across platforms to highlight risk and opportunity
- Identify and lead onboarding with new and efficient internal systems where needed
What are we looking for?
- Experience working closely with third party manufacturers
- Experience working within a consumer goods business or FMCG manufacturing role
- Proven ability in production planning and inventory management software/tools
- Strong understanding of planning, production, logistics, warehouse maintenance and product distribution
- Confident in advising on industry best practices, and to identify and implement process improvements
- Proficient with excel, confident with stock control systems
- Demonstrated data analysis and trend-spotting skills
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent ability to prioritize and multitask