Are you an experienced Production Manager within FMCG looking to take a step up in responsibility?
Do you have a passion for optimizing processes and ensuring the highest quality product reaches your customers?
Are you ready to lead the production of premium products in a state-of-the-art facility?
MacGregor Black are currently in partnership with a growing FMCG business on the search for an Operations Manager. This is a permanent role based in Lincolnshire.
- Supervise and lead the production team, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Oversee the management of raw materials, ingredients, and finished products.
- Ensure warehouse and distribution runs efficiently.
- Implements and monitors quality control measures specific to the production process.
- Develop and execute production plans to meet sales targets and customer demands.
- Ensure production processes comply with industry regulations and quality standards.
- Implement efficient production methods and improve processes and cost reduction.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a production environment, preferably in Food / Beverage manufacturing.
- Strong leadership and team management experience. Including recruiting, scheduling & training.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing quality control measures and process optimization.
- Knowledge of industry regulations and compliance standards.
- Familiarity with technology-driven production processes.
- Experience in Warehouse Management & Distribution.
Salary up to £50k, Dependant on experience.
Please contact Kieron Hall for more information.