Are you an experienced manufacturing leader within food, pharma or chemicals?
Do you have an agile mindset, strong organisational skills and the ability to hit pre-set targets?
Are you self-motivated, have a strong, hands-on work ethic and an ability to lead production teams?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading FMCG brand on the search for a production supervisor. This is a perm role based in Selby.
- Supervise the running of the site production facilities.
- Maintaining safe processes, systems, and procedures of work.
- Always maximise site production output in line with schedules.
- Follow and implement all site procedures and programs relating to safety, hygiene, housekeeping, food safety and quality.
- To lead by example in all areas of performance and to take an active and involved role in the continuous improvements and developments to plant, processes, and systems of work.
- Responsibility for ensuring all products are produced in line with specification.
- Communicate and execute the plan to your team and report performance to senior management.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years appropriate technical experience.
- Proven fist-line management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead effectively.
- Continuous Improvement, Internal Auditing, and Team Leading experience.
- The knowledge of all site plans, processes, and computer systems.
- Good numeracy, literacy, and IT skills.
- Able to deal well with ambiguity, assess situations and make decisions in the best interests of the business.
- Self-motivated, handles pressure well with good planning and organizing skills. Can adhere to targets and meet agreed goals on time.
- The ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
Salary is up to £45k + benefits.
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.