Quality Assurance Manager
Are you an experienced quality assurance professional within food manufacturing?
Do you thrive leading teams within a fast-paced environment?
Are you looking for an exciting new role with a rapidly-growing food business?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Exciting Food brand on the search for a Quality Assurance Manager. This is a perm role based in West London.
- You will manage customer facing audits, also carrying out your own internal audits
- Ensure any complaints are investigated
- Achieve Food Safety & Quality objectives
- Ensure compliance with the relevant food standards
- Lead the food quality agenda
What are we looking for?
- Food manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of BRC/SALSA standards
- 3+ years of Quality experience within food manufacturing
- Knowledge of quality analysis, planning and improvement tools
- Degree level educated in a food science subject
Salary circa £35k + benefits.
Please contact Scott Millican today for further information.