Quality Assurance (Food manufacturing)
- Are you experienced in QA within food production?
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver the highest quality products?
- Are you degree qualified in a food science subject?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading food brand on the search for a Quality Assurance professional. This is a perm role based in Cirencester.
- Ensure continuous improvement of product quality and safety
- Ensure that Food Safety and Quality Manual is fully up to date and that the correct controlled copies are in place
- Achieve Food Safety & Quality objectives
- Ensure compliance with current regulations
- Act as deputy to Technical Manager
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a food Technical environment.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal. Computer literate on Excel / Word.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to motivate, direct and challenge others.
- Superb attention to detail regarding product safety and quality.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm. A can-do attitude.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- An ability to prioritise and plan.
- Internal Auditing Training
Salary – Competitive + benefits
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.