Are you an innovative quality engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have a background in manufacturing?
Are you a degree qualified, quality assurance professional with at least 3 years post grad’ experience?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an international consumer goods manufacturing business on the search for a Quality Engineer. This is a perm role based in Antwerp.
- Lead of the incoming goods inspection together with the assembly team. You will address all related quality issues with the suppliers by non-conformity reports and manage their resolution
- Allocate daily new issues into 8D reports.
- Lead suppliers, R&D or production to progress their 8D reports: containments, root cause, solution and implementation
- Lead the service tickets flow between sales, production and R&D
- Your mechanical and quality background and hands on mentality allows you to assist your colleagues in various challenges and projects.
What are we looking for?
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Technical, Engineering or a very technical working experience is required.
- Must have a minimum of three years’ experience in quality assurance roles.
- 8D Problem solving, decision analysis, and situation appraisal skills are required.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment and measuring parts in laboratory; CMM, 3D, metrology instruments, etc.
- Reading of technical drawings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English – it is not required to have Dutch as a mother tongue
Salary is up to €44k + benefits.
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.