Regional Business Development Manager
Regional Business Development Manager (Canada)
Do you have a proven track record in launching imported products into the competitive market?
Are you a strategic thinker, with experience in planning and executing a broad range of promotional activity?
Do you thrive in independently driving sales initiatives with buyers and decision makers?
MacGregor Black are currently supporting a sustainable Spirits Brand launching into the Canadian provinces, on the search for a Regional Business Development Manager to join their growing team. This is a Consultant role (9 Month contract) leading to permanent contract based in Ontario, Canada.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the LCBO (Liqour Control Board of Ontario), overseeing and optimizing sales.
- Spearhead a product launch into the Canadian market within the Off & On Trade, 70% – 30% with a focus on Off-Trade and Retail channels.
- Work closely with store buyers and hospitality operators, achieving listings, ensuring strong product positioning and visibility.
- Plan and execute consumer-led retail activities in-store, driving brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies, utilizing insights and connections in the imported alcohol industry.
- As the sole representative in the region, be a self-motivated, astute, and dynamic individual, capable of independently driving sales initiatives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in selling imported products in the Retail and Hospitality sectors, preferably in the alcohol industry.
- Strong connections with multiple channels and experience working with store buyers and key decision makers.
- Proven experience in planning and executing consumer-led activities.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating self-motivation and dynamic leadership. Strong CRM management and reporting internationally.
- Willingness to adapt to a consultancy role initially, with the potential to transition to a full-time position.
- French Canadian language, highly desirable, along with experience with the SAQ (Société des alcools du Québec).
Salary up to CA$ 100K, dependant on experience.
Please contact Kieron Hall for more information.