Sales Operations Administrator
Do you have proven experience in an administrative role?
Are you highly organised with attention to detail?
Do you want to further your career in a global business?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading Toy brand on the search for a Sales Operations Administrator. This is a permanent role based in the Manchester office.
- Maintain the Database for all new supplier and customer contacts, ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Day to day admin activities to ensure team is fully supported, in Sales and Buying and create space to allow the team to trade.
- Shadow Senior Buyer and Business Development Manager in sourcing activities with a view to building own contacts and suppliers database in the future
- Speaking with both customers and suppliers in person, via email and on the phone
- Collating information and researching products to complete costing sheets
- Packing samples for tradeshows and setting up the stand (physically moving the products)
- Attend trade shows both in the UK and Europe (occasionally) to assist in both sales and buying
- Assist the Business Development manager by working collaboratively with marketing to ensure activity gains Social Media coverage
- Accurate and timely updates to customers to incorporate monthly mail merges
- Keeping the company Linked in page up to date with tradeshows advertisements
- Customer set up forms and product uploads
- Upkeep of showroom to ensure it’s ready for customer and supplier visits
- Ability to develop knowledge and experience of costing and product pricing, sourcing, contract negotiations, and supplier management
- Maintain various database and spreadsheet files – including updating and maintaining Navision products ensuring any new agreements or changes to agreements are promptly updated
- Systematically and periodically check through new and existing stock items on Navision to ensure the correct information is being kept.
- Create and/or update sales presentation materials using Power Point
- Assist with execution of projects or specific stages of projects as assigned, track progress and results when necessary
- Independently draft responses to general correspondence
- Assist with the planning and execution of special events, projects, meetings, and trade shows
- Attend and participate in divisional/departmental meetings
- Report back to line manager with concise information
- Provide appropriate support to internal departments to help deliver Customer and Supplier set up forms and update the internal systems.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative position
- Experience with sales operations desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Excel is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative
- Team player with clear communication skills
- Confident with presenting
- Numerical and analytical skills
Please contact Abbie Richardson for further information.