Are you passionate about outdoor sports?
Do you have a track record of successful field sales in performance sporting apparel across Finland and Baltics?
Are you looking to join a premium and internationally respected brand with ambition to grow further?
MacGregor Black are currently partnering with a leading sporting goods company on the search for Sales Representative in Finland and The Baltic countries.
This position is crucial in driving the expansion of the sales team and securing growth across these markets. You will share strategic sales responsibilities with the Area Sales Manager and will as well be responsible for developing and ensuring close collaboration with customers in Finland and the Baltic countries.
- You are friendly, outgoing and genuinely enjoy being social while inspiring the customer and advising them on how to best sell their inventory.
- You are service-minded and able to take the lead in building and securing business growth.
- Develop and maintain close collaboration with all our customers in the Finnish and Baltic countries, ensuring their needs are met and nurturing long-term partnerships.
- You have a natural passion for outdoor, leisure or sports and enjoy discussing this passion with others.
- Fluent in English in both speech and written form.
- Based in Finland.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably within the outdoor or leisure industry.
- You are structured and have skills in several disciplines within sales with knowledge on what it takes to further develop a brand.
- Excellent negotiating skills and are accustomed to committing yourself at a strategic level.
- Self-confident and driven by building something from scratch and watching it grow.
- You thrive in an action-oriented culture where you have a great responsibility and a high degree of freedom to pursue your own ideas in the field.
- You are a road warrior with desire to travel across your region and to European HQ
- A knowledge of the retail industry in a B2B environment from the outdoor industry is a great asset.
To apply please contact Michael Heap firstname.lastname@example.org