Do you have tenacious work ethic, enjoy a challenge and have a winning attitude?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the Sports/Outdoor industry?
Do you have a passion for owning a territory and driving the growth of a brand in that area?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Leading Sports brand, on the search for an Area Sales Representative This is a permanent role based in Germany.
As an Area Sales Representative you will have full responsibility of managing and growing the existing retailer account base through regular customer visits and virtual contact.
- Manage profitable and sustainable growth of market shares, net sales and visibility of the client’s brands among defined customers, considering the brand’s goals and strategy
- Establish and maintain business relationships incl. regular customer visits and support
- Plan, prepare and execute sell-in and seasonal replenishment and track order backlogs for all assigned customers
- Deliver net sales target through orderbook conversion, sell through monitoring & replenishment optimization
- Apply trade terms, following the guidelines, to deliver both top and bottom line targets
- Support seasonal activations in close cooperation with Trade Marketing to continuously increase sales of products at the customer
- Support sales reporting (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and monthly forecasting to ensure financial accuracy and to secure supply planning
- Monitor and report on competition and market landscape development
- Provide product training and education to relevant customer base
- Planning and participation at relevant trade fairs and/ or customer’s event
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or a related field preferred
- +2 years experience in Sales working with multiple accounts, ideally in the sporting goods industry
- Strong business acumen, numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive, solution-oriented approach
- Strong time management and organizational skills including efficient planning of customer visits
- Strong in building relationships and communication
- Technical expertise and product knowledge is essential
- Experienced, highly motivated, target oriented team player
- Fluent in German verbally and written, English and/or French is a plus
- Experience with MS Office and sales industry software
Salary €55k + 20% Bonus + other benefits
Please contact Michael Heap today for more information