Senior National Account Manager
Senior National Account Manager – Grocery
Are you an entrepreneurial Senior National Account Manager who thrives on business development and wants to be part of an innovative and growing company?
Have you got experience in the retail sector in a top 5 Grocery Account?
Do you have experience in spirits?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Premium Spirits Distributor, on the search for a Senior National Account Manager – Grocery. This is a permanent Remote role with national travel.
- Execute and agree sales plans/ JBPs with customers to deliver budgeted volume, profit, and ROI (P&L responsibility); be resourceful and employ innovative sales and marketing solutions to deliver value, gross margin and volume targets for your customers.
- Manage trade terms, agreements, price increases and promotional plans – develop commercial solutions to issues.
- Develop & execute a spend savvy promotional plan for your customers working alongside and determine role of key activity and use commercial / category insight to influence future plans.
- Use hierarchy to analyse portfolio & build sustainable distribution, sales & profitability of existing and NPD lines within the customer; translate category / brand presentations into pitches to accounts to successfully introduce new products / gain incremental distribution
- Execute and agree sales plans within broad scope of Retail environment (to include top grocery accounts as well as High Street retail.)
- Be key point of contact for all your accounts and prioritize key accounts in line with business targets
- Be the voice, eyes and ears for your customers; pre-empt opportunities and challenges facing your account to help understand what your accounts need to thrive
- Provide data driven, accurate / timely inputs to demand planning to enable S&OP process & accurate forecasts…and to deliver premium level of customer service / sales support.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the Retail sector in a top 5 Grocery account
- Previous experience in spirits is a MUST
- Commercial skills & customer expertise to execute sales plans & input into sales strategy (pricing, promos, channel strategies / choices)
- Financial planning skills to deliver 1 yr customer budget, sales / demand forecast
- Working knowledge of supplier / retailer operational requirements / systems / constraints would be helpful
- A self-starting, results-driven commercial superstar with a passion for selling, an eye for the numbers detail and the focus to drive the profitable growth of key accounts
- Ability to work at pace and flex quickly to adapt to the ever-changing environment of retail
- Ambitious, self driven, entrepreneurial
Competitive salary + benefits
Please contact Dana Bond today for more information.