Senior Technical Manager
- Are you an experienced technical manager within the food industry?
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver the highest quality products?
- Are you experienced in developing technical teams, policies and procedures within a food manufacturing environment?
MacGregor Black is partnering with an exciting food brand on the search for a Senior Technical Manager. This is a perm role based in Uxbridge.
- Lead the technical operations of the company, including managing quality and food safety.
- Oversee the implementation of quality and food safety management systems, such as HACCP and BRC. Already SALSA accredited, it will be your responsibility to oversee the facility being successfully moved onto BRC accreditation.
- Manage customer and supplier technical audits and relationships.
- Manage the resolution of technical and quality issues, ensuring that corrective actions are implemented effectively.
- Deliver key solutions for the Quality agenda.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a technical management role within the fresh/chilled food industry for 10+ years.
- Knowledge of HACCP (Level 3 minimum), BRC, and other food safety management systems including customer (retailer) standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Experience within chilled food production and can relate to the planned operational processes.
- Short shelf-life experience.
Salary – Up to 60k + benefits, potential share options.
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.