Shift Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer within a manufacturing environment?
Are you genuinely multi-skilled, comfortable with both mechanical and electrical problems?
Do you have experience of fast paced production lines?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Food Manufacturing Business on the search for a Shift Maintenance Technician. This is a perm role based in Livingston.
- Expert system maintenance, breakdown support, installation, safety, risk assessment and data recording.
- Keep and maintain appropriate records as required.
- Provide pro- and re-active and supportive verbal and written communication to team members, peers and managers.
- Drive to improve machine uptime, maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- PM Schedule and preventive maintenance.
What are we looking for?
- Current experience/qualification in a related Engineering Discipline.
- Experience in the overhaul, repair and modification of manufacturing equipment and pneumatic systems.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of PLC controlled equipment.
- Team leadership with proven ability to mentor/develop others.
- Proactive approach/right first time attitude.
- Speaking, writing and understanding good spoken and written English language. (This is an essential health & safety, traceability, team management and quality control requirement which will be tested as part of the recruitment process)
Shift – 4 on 4 off, Days and Nights.
Please contact Scott Millican today for further information.