Do you have extensive experience of leading a primary protein production facility?
Are you experienced leading large teams in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment?
Are you stats and data driven, to ensure your site is at optimum efficiency?
MacGregor Black is partnering with a leading food brand on the search for a Site Director. This is a perm role based in York.
- To gain understanding of all current workflows, processes, and functions in order to assess & review areas for growth.
- Be the position that consistently challenges the status quo.
- Accountable for all CI tracking – report, review and analyse metrics and data to ensure feedback is accurate and presented in the best possible manner.
- Control CI Management Information and be able to share in appropriate format to the Departments.
- Be collaborative but decisive when dealing with issues and concerns – trust in a decision-making process and empower trust in the Senior Team to also act with urgency.
- Work closely with Operational teams to challenge structure and hierarchy.
What are we looking for?
- Vast experience managing a whole site within a protein production environment.
- Understands how KPIs are developed, and a track record of achieving results.
- Strong management skills and an ability to operate and make decisions under pressure, whilst having your team at the forefront of your mind.
- A proven track record of close working relationships with all business functions and an appreciation of what each function is required to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Strong numerical and verbal skills.
- Highly organised with a flexible, pro-active, self-motivated.
- Good coaching skills.
Salary – up to £130k + car + benefits
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.