Are you experienced in driving site efficiency within a food manufacturing environment?
Do you have extensive experience of leading a food production facility?
Are you analytical and data driven, to ensure your site is at optimum efficiency?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading food brand on the search for a Site Director. This is a perm role based in County Tyrone.
- Manage all business functions on site.
- Drive performance of your team and support functions to deliver efficiency.
- Seek out new and innovative ways to deal with production issues, utilizing CI techniques.
- Ensure compliance to all site Health and Safety Regulations.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years managing food manufacturing sites with full P&L responsibility.
- Understands how KPIs are developed, and a track record of achieving results and ‘raising the bar’.
- Strong management skills and an ability to operate and make decisions under pressure, whilst having your team at the forefront of your mind.
- A proven track record of close working relationships with all business functions and an appreciation of what each function is required to achieve to execute the plan.
Salary – up to £130k + car + benefits
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.