Supply Chain and Operations Manager
Are you looking to progress in your career?
Do you want to be a part of a brand that is disrupting the beauty industry!?
Are you a driven individual with experience in Supply chain?
MacGregor Black are partnering with an Explosive fast growing Beauty brand on the search for a talented and visible Supply Chain Manager & Operations Manager. This is a permanent role based in Manchester.
- The key contact point with external logistics partners globally
- Lead and manage the supply chain team in the overall delivery of the function for the business ensuring the team are empowered to meet key delivery targets and personal objectives on time and within budget
- Develop strategies, policies and procedures to not only enhance customer satisfaction but continually deliver improvements i.e. reducing costs, improving efficiencies/SLA’s etc
- The key stakeholder across the organisation, leading by example working closely with our finance, commercial, customer service and product development teams
- Working with the distribution manager to select carriers and negotiate contracts
- Work in tandem with the logistics manager to: Evaluate vendor operations according to quality standards, Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules, Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning)
- Follow up with department heads to ensure proper execution of business strategy on operations
- Interpret data to generate company and market strategies for implementation
- Working with our software (MIS software, Carrier management software) to become an expert in our systems
What are we looking for?
- Passionate about beauty- Proven track record of successfully managing a supply chain team ideally within a consumer goods, based business with both DTC and retail partners
- Strong background in international supply chain management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of implementing and managing ERP systems
- Can do attitude, customer focused
- Proven ability to manage multiple interfaces across both internal and external organisations – suppliers and customers
- Experience setting up 3rd party contracts with logistics suppliers
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Kriisti Atherton for more information today.