Technical Business Analyst
Are you fluent in Dutch and English and proficient within the BI environment having used Qlikview, NPrinting, QlikSense and TimeXtender?
Do you have experience of managing quality data, interpreting, and presenting to senior leaders?
Have strong stakeholder and partnering background with departments; Merchandising, Sales, Finance, Logistics and the B2C department?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Retail Business, on the search for a Technical Business Analyst. This is a 12 month contract role based in North Holland.
As a Technical Business Analyst you are the link between all available data and the Business. You communicate with colleagues within the organization and external parties.
- Daily management and maintenance of the brands BI environment (Qlikview, NPrinting, QlikSense and TimeXtender).
- Making analyzes for business operations, both ad hoc and structural, where you also think about the usefulness and necessity of a requested analysis.
- Switching & Communicating between the internal organization (Merchandising, Sales, Finance, Logistics and the B2C department) and the various parties that form the brands BI landscape.
What are we looking for?
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Intermediate Excel and other Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch.
- Attention to detail with experience in working on highly accurate reports.
- Customer service orientated.
- Similar environment experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment & effectively manage time.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Other European languages would be beneficial.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Salary is competitive + benefits.
Please contact Alice Redmond today for more information.