- Are you an experienced QA or QC within the Beverage Industry, with experience in brewing, distilling or fermentation?
- Do you have experience in overseeing production, conducting regular taste, visual and analytical checks and maintaining consistent quality?
- Can you work collaboratively as part of a larger team, but also possess the leadership qualities to supervise and train others in quality?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Beverage Manufacturer on the search for a Technical Brewer. This is a perm role based in Buckinghamshire.
- Lead QC and data compliance across the entire production process. Verify quality of raw materials, oversee yeast propagation and conduct regular quality analysis.
- Conduct day-to-day fermentations and filtrations, following SOP’s meticulously and ensuring adherence to health & safety requirements.
- Oversee and analyse bottling line performance for continuous improvements in efficiency.
- Collaborate with Technical Director to implement operational enhancements throughout the production process.
- Be an integral part of the HACCP team on site. Ensure compliance with Food Hygiene standards in all processes.
What are we looking for?
- A commitment to quality, with a background in technical roles within Food & beverage production. Ability to follow strict SOP’s and proactively prevent potential risk.
- Experienced in planning detailed technical schedules and ability to ensure plans are rigidly adhered to.
- You thrive in a dynamic production environment. Can adapt seamlessly any daily requirement and are a strong collaborative member of the team.
- An analytical thinker who is always on the lookout for ways to improve processes and enhance data capture.
- Deeply passionate about the process of fermentation. Direct working experience in this field is not required, but passion for fermented beverages and intrigue into this field is preferred.
- Degree or similar qualifications in Brewing & Distilling (preferred).
Salary – £30k – £35k (Dependant on experience)
Please contact Kieron Hall today for further information.