Trade Marketing Manager
Tarde Marketing Manager
Do you have prior experience in Trade Marketing, ideally in the fashion industry?
Are you strong analytically and are comfortable dealing with numerical data?
Are you fluent in German and English both verbally and written?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Clothing Brand, on the search for Trade Marketing Manager. This is a permanent role based in Baden-Württemberg.
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you will work on the trade marketing tasks and projects for all brands within the group. You will also provide support and communication to existing customers and interested.
- Execution, implementation and integration of EMEA trade marketing tools
- Local show & event coordination incl. planning, organisation and participation
- Visit Local Swim Clubs and/or Dive Centres to ensure the best brand presence on site
- Customer & Sales related Marketing support
- Deliver content, and ensure the content control of customers’ publications
- Generate supportive training and education material for trade partners
- Collaborate with local graphic design team to realize projects
- Support sales managers and sales teams in trade marketing relevant projects
- Social Media connection and support POC for trade partners
- Advertising & PR organisation and follow up in collaboration with EMEA and local PR agency
- Reporting and presentations
- Trade Marketing budget control
- Catalogues & Buyers Guides correction and end control
- Possibility to manage a Trade Marketing Assistant
- Support in the organization of Sales Conferences
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Prior experience in Trade Marketing, ideally in the fashion industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and solution-oriented approach
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Ability to work in matrix environments and to influence and coordinate with different stakeholders
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Fluent in German and English both verbally and written, plus French is a plus
- Experience with MS Office and marketing relevant systems
Salary up to €70K + benefits.
Please contact Nichola Saul today for more information.