UK Marketing Manager
is currently partnering with a Leading Sports, Outdoor and Fashion business on the search for UK Marketing Manager. This is permanent hybrid role in London.
you will be responsible for developing, managing, and implementing the company’s Marketing Strategy within the UK market, supporting the Sales function and the rest of the UK team to deliver company goals. The UK Marketing Manager will report to the Managing Director, working together to accelerate the brands and product position within the UK market, while supporting the overall growth of the company.
- Communication – Manage and coordinate all the relevant communication of the Brands.
- Sales – Assist and support the UK Sales Manager and Account Managers with marketing strategy and materials to enhance the brand’s offering to B2B customers.
- Trade Marketing – Together with the rest of the team; plan, coordinate, and execute all trade marketing actions of the brands (Trade Shows, In-store actions and eTailers).
- Events – manage and coordinate all the key tradeshows and events
- PR – Manage the PR communication of the brand, with the help of an internal team and PR agency
- Project Management – Manage, plan, and implement multiple marketing projects.
- Reporting – Analyse and evaluate on a regular basis. Developing a monthly report across all the marketing mix actions.
- Budget – Plan and maintain the Marketing budget throughout the year across all the marketing strategies.
- Desirable to have a University Degree in marketing or business management.
- 5 years work experience in the marketing field and at least 2 years of experience with a marketing managerial role, ideally with a leading brand from a sport, outdoor or lifestyle/urban industry.
- Ability to travel and attend tradeshows in the UK and internationally
- Capable of managing multiple concurrent projects with attention to detail and work quality.
- Enthusiastic learner who is self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrable ability to develop new approaches.
- A creative approach to storytelling and brand building.
- Excellent communication skills, team player, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Emily Robson today for more information.