UK Product Trainer
UK Product Trainer
Do you have a strong influencing skills?
Do you enjoy having Autonomy?
Do you have experience working in a field-based role?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a leading Premium Nursery Brand, on the search for a UK Product Educator.
As the Product Trainer you will be the expert on all the products and bring knowledge and education to the client’s retail staff on all products across the company to drive sales.
- To bring education and knowledge to our customer base of all the products
- Make sure that the VM guidelines are followed at all time
- Attend Baby Shows and industry events to make sure all staff become experts for the duration of the show
- Work collaboratively with Category Managers on new product launches by planning and delivering engaging training events for internal/ external colleagues
- Filming demo videos that allow for a greater understanding of the product collections
- Create and deliver all training content, presentations, tests, and record feedback
- Create social content to be shared throughout the business
- Take the lead on product education at store level for all members of staff via on site training and incentive led programmes designed to get partners and staff engaged
What are we looking for?
- Experience logistically planning events and delivering training modules to a variety of adult learners in formal and informal environments.
- Track record of working closely to the sales team to achieve an increase in both National and Independent Accounts
- Educated to degree level
- Confident public speaker who can deliver training material in a fun interactive way
- Excellent organizational skills
- Imagination to innovate new ways of delivering training sessions
- Skilled in project management
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, outlook, word and drop box
- High level of customer-service orientation
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Working well independently or part of a team
- Adaptability and flexibility to deal with demands and changes
- Strong Leadership and Influencing skills
- Infectious enthusiasm to upskill everyone they encounter
Please contact Emily Robson for more information.